- There are only 2 types of transactions you can make with binary options: CALL and PUT.
The IQ Option platform allows our traders to make investments starting from just $1.
- Call – Option for rising prices. If you believe the price is about to go up, choose this option.
PUT – Option for falling prices. Buy this option when you expect the price to decrease.
If you see on the chart that the price isn’t rising or falling, that means that right now there’s a “neutral trend.” In this case, it’s best to hold off on buying this option. Consider choosing a different asset to invest in.
- Never invest more than 2% of your capital in a single option. This is the golden rule for any investor. This way you can manage your investing without losing your head…or your money
- In order to improve the quality of your results, use technical & fundamental market analysis.
- Try different asset classes. If you’re not getting results with currency pairs, try stock indices. On IQ Option you can find over 500 types of assets, including Amazon, Facebook, and Google.
- Sign up for IQ Option’s, where you’ll find out how to analyze trends, choose a trading pattern, and personally answer any questions you may have.
How to register & trade on IQ Option