I prefer wait and sell during this moment…
We must see USindex and wait to Sell around 1330-1370.
And take profit at 1250-1200.
We’ve all been waiting for the bottom, yet still alludes us..
Or does she?
From what I can see here, we have one last wave down before finding our turn around point so to speak.
What you think guys ?
As you can see there are 2 chances to get a good opportunity, be patient and see what will be coming ..
Follow us for more charts
Two ways for BCH to the USD this time, strong support is showed around 1200, if it breaks that we could potentially see BCH falling down to around the 170 mark in the long run. Otherwise, it could follow the previous trend of a short move, back to support, back to short move and so on.